General product safety notes
- Have installation and putting into operation carried out only by authorised specialist personnel.
- Please switch off the power supply as a matter of principle during installation and maintenance work.
- The luminaire serves solely the purpose of illumination and is to be installed in accordance with national installation regulations. Any other use or any other installation is “not for the intended purpose".
- In order to ensure operational reliability and safety the product must not be modified. In the event non-compliance all and any claims under the warranty and, as the case may be all liability claims will extinguish.
- Please use only original spare parts from Ansorg.
- A special note on LED luminaires: the light source of these luminaires may be replaced only by the manufacturer or an authorised service technician.
- Replace defective lamps or lamps at the end of their service life (recognisable by blinking, colour deviations, loss of brightness) immediately in order to avoid damage to control units and radio interference.
- In addition, please observe the note of the lamp manufacturers without fail.
- Please also observe the notes in the operating and installation instructions.
In our download centre you can easily and quickly find all downloads and documents at a glance
Samplings in the showroom
Come and visit our showroom. Without engagement and free of charge you can experience various lighting applications. Make your own personal appointment with us.
Find your products
With our search quickly find the matching product for your requirements.